How to get to Gustavus
Click on map to enlarge
Getting to Juneau (JNU)
- Jet: Alaska Airlines runs summer-time round trip jet service daily in the late afternoon from Juneau connecting to/from Seattle and Anchorage. Book with Alaska Airlines online.
- Ferry: Alaska Marine Highway originates in Bellingham, WA, Prince Rupert, B.C., or Haines/Skagway enroute to Juneau.
From Juneau (JNU) to Gustavus (GST) the Gustavus Inn will reserve
Airport pickup and rides to Bartlett Cove
- Bush Plane: Flights from Juneau and also Sitka, Haines,
Skagway and Hoonah are available throughout the
day by charter or seat fare. We are happy to make
these reservations for you and suggest convenient
plane airfare: flexible schedule (7AM-6PM):
Juneau to/from Gustavus:
One way: $100.00 per adult, $80.00 per child
Round-trip: $200.00 per adult $160.00 per child
Skagway to/from Gustavus:
Each way: $210.00 per person
Haines to/from Gustavus:
Each way: $200.00 per person
- We meet all our guests at the airport for the five minute ride to the Inn
just let us know your arrival time. Transportation 9 miles to Bartlett Cove
NPS ranger station is provided every day at 1:30 PM for the naturalist guided
rainforest walk. Transportation to the early morning Glacier Bay Boat tour is
included in the tour booking with Gustavus Inn.
From Juneau (JNU) to Gustavus (GST) you reserve
- Jet: In the Summer, Alaska Airlines runs once daily round trip jet service to/from Juneau and Gustavus. The jet arrives in Gustavus in the late afternoon from Juneau. Book with Alaska Airlines online.
- Ferry: The Alaska Marine Highway ferry makes twice weekly roundtrips from Juneau to the Gustavus dock during the summer arriving/departing around mid day, 4.5 hours each way. Check schedules and book here.