At the Gustavus Inn we offer:
- Gourmet dining featuring garden and ocean harvest ingredients
- Unsurpassed hospitality in a relaxing historic homestead
- Expertise to help plan and book your activities
- Modern spacious rooms with private bath
- Local transfers (including National Park guided walk), hiking maps, bikes, and fishing poles to explore Gustavus
- In other words, your full-service Gateway to Glacier Bay
- Learn more ...
Gustavus, Icy Strait, and Glacier Bay offer:
- Glacier Bay National Park day cruise and naturalist-led tours to see glaciers, wildlife, and experience Glacier Bay
- World-class ocean fishing in Icy Straights (King and Silver Salmon, Halibut, Rockfish)
- Whale-whatching (Humpback, Orca, Minke Whales)
- Kayaking - rentals, guided day and multiday
- Flight tours of Glacier Bay
- Wildlife viewing in the scenic context of Gustavus' rivers, beaches, ponds, and trails on the Alaska Coastal Wildlife Viewing trail.
Photo galleries and a short movie will take you on a virtual tour of our inn and garden as well as all the possibilities in Gustavus and Glacier Bay. For more information about activities, rates, fishing, and other travel info use the links at the top and bottom of each page.
Then we hope you will get in touch with us. We enjoy personally
corresponding with our guests and excel at offering advice
for planning your Northern Southeast Alaska vacation so
you can fit in what interests you with the least expense
and most play time.
We sincerely hope your visit is a wonderful success,
Dave and JoAnn Lesh